Monday 30 June 2008

A quick intro' from me

I am sure that no-one will remember me but my wife and I, with our then young daughter own a property off Private Road 1, Bucketty, and lived there for about 18 months before heading overseas for work. We thought that little overseas adventure would be about two years long, but here we are nearly ten years later and only just heading back. We have our house up for sale in England hope to move back later this year. We still own our property in Bucketty.

Meanwhile, I am lucky enough to have a job that is associated with my personal passion, which is "How do we deal with climate change?", or to put that another way "How do we achieve sustainability?".

Finally, and for the record; I have no hidden agenda with any of this. I have nothing to sell, no political axe to grind, and no financial interest beyond the fact that I like everyone else would like a viable and enjoyable local community to be a part of.

All the best....Simon Perry

No comments: