Monday 30 June 2008

Response from Hannah

I acknowledge I live in Darkinung country and thank and honour the traditional caretakers of this place.

I am so pleased to have read Simon's perspective, and I am rivetted to hear the community's ideas about lower carbon economy, here, where we live and how we are living under the present planning structure.

I have many ideas for and about the need and potential we have here in Bucketty and the mountain for reducing our carbon footprint.

I am excited by Simon's and your emails and attitudes. Perhaps our ideas on this urgent and persistent issue may have a place to be shared.

Ya Hu!

My passion is how to live more sustainably from today, empowering our lives from the grass roots up, from the inside out. I know very little about regional planning, but what I do know does not give me reason to wait for top down authorities to lead us.

I am nourished by Simon's timely approach.

Thank you,
Hannah

No comments: